Friday, May 30, 2008

Picture of the Day 5/30/08

Norah Jones
Norah Jones was born Geetali Norah Jones Shankar. Her father is Indian and her mother American. I never realized she was Indian, see what you learn when you do a little research. Anyway, I love Norah Jones music and her voice is so pretty. I saw her on David Letterman, which I never watch, it just happened to be on, which is pretty weird because my little guy usually stays up late and we are still watching Noggin at that time of night. Anyways, she was so sweet on the show. I liked her even more after watching it.

I like her short haircut too. I also never realized that she is only 5' 1" . I'm only 4'9 1/2" and I used to always get the short jokes. I wonder if she did?? If you haven't listened to any of Norah Jones music there is some here on my Blog.

No comments:

THE FRUITCAKE LADY

Click to Mix and Solve

Eyes


Music