Friday, June 27, 2008

Picture of the Day - 6/27/08

The Cheetah Girls One World

The Cheetah Girls One World, which continues the highly popular saga about a singing group called The Cheetah Girls, will premiere on the Disney Channel Friday, August 22. The soundtrack is set to be released on August 19 by Walt Disney Records, and the "One World" music video will premiere tonight (Friday, June 13 at 5:55 p.m., ET/PT). http://kidstvmovies.about.com/b/2008/06/13/the-cheetah-girls-one-world-new-info.htm
I like the Cheetah Girls and I am excited for the new movie. I think the Indian dress and dances are so pretty! I love the little jewelry the woman wear on their forehead's. I think the colors and dances are going to make this movie so good!!

No comments:

THE FRUITCAKE LADY

Click to Mix and Solve

Eyes


Music