Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 2 ....Well Kinda...Sorta

Today is day two of my picture and paragraph a day. 
Well day 2 of taking a picture and day one of posting
because I didn't post yesterday. 

Oh well....I've never been good at following through
and obviously I'm not good at starting either.



So here I am today.

As usual....no makeup, my hair barely brushed,
and my multiple chins.

This is me though
Day 2 of getting to know myself.



Life is a little better today.
This guy that Earl works with is a kind of loan shark
and is letting us borrow $1,000.00
so that we can get our car out of the shop and pay this weeks rent.

I think this man is an asshole and charges us a lot of interest,
but we really need the car and need to be able to pay the rent.
So asshole or not,
I'm thankful he's got the money to loan us!

So hopefully he follows through and we'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

THE FRUITCAKE LADY

Click to Mix and Solve

Eyes


Music