Wednesday, November 9, 2011

HHHhmmmm! It's Me.....I'm Back

It's me....Sherry.
I'm back after a few years.

I've felt lost for the last several years.
I think it really started when I got pregnant with Jace.
Which was a over 6 years ago.
I don't know why,
but
that's just the way it is.

So anyway,
I want to do something unique.

The only thing is I can't think of anything unique to do.
Damn!

So for now I thought I'd do a picture and paragraph a day of me for a year
so I can see how or if I think I've changed any
over the next year.

Why am I doing this you might ask???

Maybe because I'm kinda lonely, lost, want to make changes in myself, don't like the people that read my other blog to know that I'm a totally self pitying type of person.


So, here's my picture from yesterday.
UGH!!!




I took this picture right after the guy came and locked our propane tanks because we haven't had the money to pay the bill of $468.00.  Not having propane means no heat, no hot water and no oven.  We went 7 weeks last spring without propane because of the landlords screw up and I really don't want to go through that again.

The man was really nice and let me post date a check until Friday. 
So......
oops!  there went the rent money.

What's a girl to do????

That's why I have the ugh face.



Tomorrow will be better though.

Right????





No comments:

THE FRUITCAKE LADY

Click to Mix and Solve

Eyes


Music